Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

86 Responses to Do you have a Question about Food Stamp?

  1. I just got temporary guardianship for the next 5 months on our grandchildren. My question is can we apply for food stamp since they are in our care? The parents were getting food stamps monthly counting the grandchildren, they don’t have their children at this time. Don’t know where to start but we are needing help with food.

Leave a reply

Applying for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits

To apply for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits contact your local (SNAP) food stamp office office. Each State program has their own application form. If your State’s form is not on the web yet, you may need to contact your local food stamp office to request one.

231 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Food Stamp Office

  1. Hello there. I need to apply for foodstamps but am having trouble with the process. I’ve tried calling but it seems the number is usually either busy or doesn’t ring/connect at all. I have the address, but an not sure if I need an appointment in order to go there. If somebody could please contact me so I may go about this process properly I woul appreciate it very much.

Leave a reply

State Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming