Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

Food Stamp Office – 699 East Middle Turnpike Manchester, CT 06040

699 East Middle Turnpike
Manchester, CT 06040
Phone: (860) 647-1441
Toll-free (800) 859-6646

Food Stamp Office Directions From Down Town Manchester, CT 

Head south on US-44 E/US-6 E/E Center St toward Center St
Continue to follow US-44 E/US-6 E

Manchester CT Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office administrates your local program under Connecticut State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Welfare programs (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income. While Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food.

Department Of Social Services – Manchester Sub-Office
699 East Middle Turnpike, Manchester, CT 06040-3744
General Information (860) 647-1441
Toll-free (800) 859-6646, TTY (860) 647-5821, Video Phone (860) 645-3992
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
Social Services Operations Manager: (860) 647-5901

Towns Served
Andover, Bolton, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Glastonbury, Hebron, Manchester, Marlborough, Somers, South Windsor, Stafford, Tolland, Vernon

104 Responses to Click to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Food Stamp Office

  1. To apply for food stamp benefits, or for information about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), contact your local SNAP office. You can find local offices and each State’s application on the USDA national map. Local offices are also listed in the State or local government pages of the telephone book. The office should be listed under “Food Stamps,” “Social Services,” “Human Services,” “Public Assistance,” or a similar title. You can also call your State’s SNAP hotline numbers. Most are toll-free numbers.

Leave a reply


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions or issues about your food stamp benefits it’s always best you contact your local Social Service Office. We are not Social Service office employees, officers or agents.