Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

6 Responses to Do you have a Question about Food Stamp?

  1. Generally your food stamp or SNAP benefit application will ask you to state your household income. If he is a member of the household you will need to include his income.

Leave a reply


DISCLAIMER: This site is NOT affiliated with any government sites or agencies, this site is for informational purposes only. If you have questions or issues about your food stamp benefits it’s always best you contact your local Social Service Office. We are not Social Service office employees, officers or agents.