I need to renew my FL SNAP account, cannot find my user name and password.
April 10, 2023
Q) I need to renew my FL SNAP account, cannot find my user name and password. I try to call and no one answer. Can I have an appointment to come in asap. This is my friend email you can send the the appointment.
A) If you cannot find your FL SNAP account username and password, you can try the following:
- Check your email for a message from the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF). The message should contain your username and password.
- If you did not receive a message from DCF, you can try to reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link on the MyACCESS website. You will need to provide your email address and date of birth to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to access your account, you can call the DCF SNAP hotline at 1-866-762-2237 for assistance.
Here are the steps on how to renew your FL SNAP account:
- Go to the MyACCESS website and click on the “Renew Benefits” link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Review your information and make any necessary changes.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your renewal.
If you have any questions about renewing your FL SNAP account, you can call the DCF SNAP hotline at 1-866-762-2237.