Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

I need to report a change in my income for food stamp assistance.

Q) I need to report a change in my income for food stamp assistance I wasn’t sure how to do it

A) You may report changes to your income by calling your State DFCS Call Center. You only have to report a change to your income when your total gross monthly income exceeds 130% of the federal poverty level for your household size

SNAP Benefits by Household Size
Household SizeMaximum Monthly Benefit,
Fiscal Year 2022
Estimated Average Monthly Benefit, Fiscal Year 2022*

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.

Applying for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits

To apply for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits contact your local (SNAP) food stamp office office. Each State program has their own application form. If your State’s form is not on the web yet, you may need to contact your local food stamp office to request one.

238 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Food Stamp Office

  1. I applied for food stamps and have tried every number and can’t get through. I need food stamps to feed me and my child. I have no way of going or I would of went straight to the office

Leave a reply

State Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming