A) There can be a number of reasons why you did not receive your SNAP benefits today. Some possible explanations include:
- Your benefits were not loaded onto your EBT card yet: Your benefits may be loaded onto your EBT card at a different time than you expect. Check your account balance to confirm if your benefits have been loaded.
- You did not re-certify your benefits: If you did not recertify your eligibility for SNAP benefits by the required deadline, your benefits may have been discontinued.
- Your case is under review: If there is a question about your eligibility for SNAP benefits, your case may be under review by the state agency. This can delay the processing of your benefits.
- There was a processing error: There may have been an error in processing your benefits. In this case, you should contact your local SNAP office to inquire about the issue.
- It’s a holiday: If your regular deposit date falls on a holiday, your benefits may be delayed by a day or two.
If you are unsure about why you did not receive your SNAP benefits today, you should contact your local SNAP office for more information.
If you have not received your food stamp benefits on their due date Call the phone number on your card to see if your account has received the allotment. It may maybe possible that you thought you were supposed to have them today but they won’t be issued until the first of the week. If there is nothing in your account, then call or just go to your county assistance office to find out what the problem is. You can also look online to make sure you have the right issuance date. First, look at the back of your food stamp card to verify.