I wanted to report some one for food stamp fraud..

Q) I wanted to report some one for food stamp fraud that’s been going on for a while. This person’s husband is the only person that lives with her and he owns the property and she has never paid anything for lot rent. Her children; two girls live with her aunt but she claims she’s responsible for providing their food.

A) The USDA Food and Nutrition Service states on their website that they will take aggressive measures to fight fraud. They appreciates when fraud is reported. Fraud reports of any kind may be filed with the USDA Office of Inspector General.

You can also report fraud to your state. This is especially important if you think someone has lied about their income or assets or is misusing their benefits. Your report is confidential.

Call the USDA Office of Inspector General:
(800) 424-9121
(202) 690-1622
(202) 690-1202 (TDD)
United States Department of Agriculture Office of Inspector General
PO Box 23399
Washington, DC 20026-3399