Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

FOOD STAMP OFFICE – 30 Christian Lane New Britain, CT 06051

30 Christian Lane
New Britain, CT 06051
Phone: (860) 612-3400
Toll-free (866) 723-2591

Food Stamp Office Directions From Down Town New Britain, CT 

Head west on Whiting St toward Franklin Square
Take the 1st right onto Franklin Square
Continue onto Elm St
Turn right to merge onto CT-9 S
Take exit 23 for Christian Ln toward Berlin
Turn right onto Christian Ln
Destination will be on the left

New Britain CT Medicaid – Food Stamp – Welfare Office administrates your local program under Connecticut State guidelines. Medicaid provides health care for low income people. Welfare programs (TANF) give assistance to those who have little or no income. While Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps helps low-income families buy food.

Department Of Social Services – New Britain Sub-Office
30 Christian Lane, New Britain, CT 06051-4121
Office Hours Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
General Information (860) 612-3400 or Toll-free (866) 723-2591
Social Services Operations Manager: (860) 612-3457 fax (860) 612-3514

Towns Served
Berlin, Bristol, Burlington, New Britain, Plainville, Plymouth, Southington

One Response to FOOD STAMP OFFICE – 30 Christian Lane New Britain, CT 06051

  1. Hello I was recently approved for snap on 11.5.21. I was told it would renew on the first but my card hasn’t been reloaded. I submitted the paperwork in time and directly to Christian lane.
    Just wondering when the funds will be available

Leave a reply

Applying for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits

To apply for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits contact your local (SNAP) food stamp office office. Each State program has their own application form. If your State’s form is not on the web yet, you may need to contact your local food stamp office to request one.

238 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Food Stamp Office

  1. I applied for food stamps and have tried every number and can’t get through. I need food stamps to feed me and my child. I have no way of going or I would of went straight to the office

Leave a reply

State Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming