To apply for food stamp benefits in Delaware, you can complete an online application on the Delaware ASSIST website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Delaware ASSIST website (https://assist.dhss.delaware.gov) and click on “Apply for Benefits.”
- Create an account with a username and password if you don’t already have one.
- Fill out the application with all of the required information, including your personal details, income, expenses, and other household information.
- Upload any necessary documents, such as proof of income, residency, and citizenship.
- Submit your application and wait for a response from the Delaware Department of Health and Social Services.
You can also apply for food stamp benefits by visiting your local Delaware Department of Health and Social Services office or by calling their customer service line at 1-866-843-7212.
You can Apply for Delaware Food Stamp Online. Your Delaware Food Stamp Application may be filed in the county where you live or online. You can fax the application form in, or mail it to your local Delaware Food Stamp office . You can also bring your application form to your local food stamp or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) program office for processing. Click here to find a Delaware Food Stamp office nearest you.
Your eligibility to get assistance from Delaware (SNAP) food stamp program is determined by regulations issued by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Food and Nutrition Service. The US Food Assistance Division administers the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in Delaware. Applications for the Food Assistance Program are available in all Delaware county social service offices.
The Food Stamp (SNAP) Program’s purpose is to end hunger and improve nutrition by providing monthly benefits to eligible low income households to help them buy the food they need for good health.
Delaware Food Stamp Income Qualification
Delaware Food Stamp Online Application
Delaware Food Stamp Application Form
Delaware Food Stamp Allotment
For further information, contact your local Delaware Food Stamp (SNAP) or State office Or call Delaware State’s SNAP Hotline at 1-800-372-2022