I am trying to figure out how to inform the Food Stamp office of new address.

Q) I am in process of moving to Georgia. I have updated my address for social Security and Medicare. I am trying to figure out how to inform the Food Stamp office. I have not been successful getting through on the phone. Can i do this online? If so, how?

A) Yes, you can update your address for food stamps online. You can do this by visiting the Georgia Gateway website and logging into your account. Once you are logged in, you can click on the “My Account” tab and then select the “Update Address” option. You will need to provide your new address and any other relevant information.

If you are unable to update your address online, you can also do it by phone or in person. To update your address by phone, call the Georgia Gateway customer service number at 1-877-423-4746. To update your address in person, visit your local DFCS office.

It is important to update your address with the food stamps office as soon as possible. This will ensure that you continue to receive your benefits and that you do not have any problems with your benefits.

Here are the steps on how to update your address for food stamps online:

  1. Go to the Georgia Gateway website.
  2. Click on the “Log In” button.
  3. Enter your username and password.
  4. Click on the “My Account” tab.
  5. Click on the “Update Address” option.
  6. Enter your new address.
  7. Click on the “Submit” button.

Your address will be updated and you will receive a confirmation message.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *