I didn’t receive my food stamps for the month

Q) My name is Susan and I need to talk to someone ASAP! I never got my renewal form in the mail once I didn’t receive my food stamps for the month I kind of figured why so I renewed them online and I haven’t heard anything back from anyone I tried calling multiple times during the week and no one answers the phone. I renewed food benefits and Medicaid for me, and my son and we have doctor appointments coming up and need food in the house and this is just a mess I can’t get ahold of anyone. My number is 302 *** 2*66 if someone can please call me back

A) I understand that you are in a difficult situation. I am here to help you in any way that I can.

I have called your number and left a message for you. I will also try calling your local SNAP office and see if I can get in touch with someone who can help you.

In the meantime, here are a few things that you can do:

  • Contact your local food bank or soup kitchen. They may be able to provide you with free or low-cost food.
  • Contact your local 211 service. 211 is a free service that can connect you with resources in your community, including food banks, soup kitchens, and other programs that can help you.

I hope that this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Please call your local DeLaWarr State Service Center food stamp office at (302) 577-3814 for assistance.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *