I need a letter saying my food stamp case has been closed so I can receive them in SC

A) You can request a letter from the State Department of Social Services (DSS) that closed your case confirming that your food stamp (SNAP) case has been closed. To do this, you will need to contact the local DSS office and explain your situation. They may be able to provide you with a written statement or letter confirming the status of your case.

If you need the letter for a specific purpose, such as to receive food stamp benefits in the state of SC, be sure to specify this when you make your request. Keep in mind that the process for obtaining such a letter may vary, so it’s best to directly contact the local DSS office for more information.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *