I need to change my address for my EBT card!

Q) I need to change my EBT Card address. It was sent to my old address and I never received it. I received a letter stating EBT inactivity warning. I really need my cards!

A) I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received your EBT cards due to an incorrect address. Here are the steps you can take to update your address and receive your EBT cards:

  1. Contact your state’s EBT customer service center as soon as possible. You can find the contact information on your state’s EBT website or on the back of your EBT card.
  2. Inform the representative that you need to update your mailing address. They will ask for some personal information to verify your identity, such as your name, date of birth, and Social Security number.
  3. Provide the representative with your new address and make sure they confirm that it has been updated in their system.
  4. Request a replacement EBT card to be mailed to your new address.
  5. While you’re on the phone with the representative, ask if there are any steps you need to take to resolve the EBT inactivity warning.
  6. Wait for your new EBT card to arrive at your new address.

It’s important to note that it may take a few days for your new EBT card to arrive in the mail after your address has been updated. In the meantime, you may want to consider visiting your local Department of Social Services office to obtain temporary EBT benefits.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *