To transfer your EBT from Newark, Ohio to Arizona City, you will need to contact your Ohio EBT office. They will be able to help you start the transfer process.
Here are the steps involved in transferring your EBT:
- Contact your Ohio EBT office. You can find their contact information on the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services website.
- Let them know that you are moving to Arizona and that you would like to transfer your EBT benefits.
- They will provide you with the necessary paperwork and instructions.
- Once you have completed the paperwork and returned it to your Ohio EBT office, they will start the transfer process.
- The transfer process typically takes 5-7 business days.
- Once the transfer is complete, you will be able to use your EBT card in Arizona.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You must notify your Ohio EBT office at least 10 days before you move to Arizona.
- You will need to provide your new Arizona address to your Ohio EBT office.
- You will need to apply for a new EBT card in Arizona. You can do this online or at your local Arizona EBT office.
If you have any questions about the EBT transfer process, you can contact your Ohio EBT office or the Arizona Department of Economic Security.