I have lost my food stamp card. My case # is 700#####. Can you please send me a new card Thank You

A) I’m sorry to hear that you’ve lost your food stamp card. I can help guide you on how to request a new card.

To get a replacement card, you will need to contact the customer service for your state’s EBT program. The contact information for customer service can usually be found on the back of your EBT card or on your state’s EBT website. You can also find the contact information for your state’s EBT customer service by searching online or by referring to the list of customer service numbers provided by the USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service.

Once you contact the customer service, you will need to report your lost card and provide your case number. They will then disable your old card and provide instructions on how to get a new one


Please note that the process for requesting a replacement card may vary depending on the state you are in. It’s best to contact your state’s EBT customer service for specific instructions on how to proceed with obtaining a new card.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *