Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

I was released from prison can I get food stamp,or any other assistance?

Q) I was released from prison can I get food stamps,or any other assistance?

A) You can qualify for food stamps – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and other assistance after being released from prison. Whether you are convicted or not and are incarcerated or released from incarceration, you can always sign up for your state’s Food Stamp and other social service programs. Please visit your local state social service office and apply for assistance.

3 Responses to I was released from prison can I get food stamp,or any other assistance?

  1. I think the us government is being byes about drug felons in the bible it says we are forgiven of our sins , why are these people playing god, and you know the funny thing ,if these people don’t forgive us and lift this band god wont forgive them eather. and if you don’t beilve me its in the bible. and you wold think they have never done a sin in there whole life. love a durg felon.

Leave a reply

Applying for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits

To apply for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits contact your local (SNAP) food stamp office office. Each State program has their own application form. If your State’s form is not on the web yet, you may need to contact your local food stamp office to request one.

231 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Food Stamp Office

  1. The address listed on the web site is incorrect, we get client coming to the office looking to find your location. I know this is an inconvenience to people to a have travel and maybe miss their appointment because they are directed to the work address knowing that they are already needy families and need to be directed to the correct address is imperative.

    Serving Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Okeechobee and Indian River Counties
    1655 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd., Suite 300
    West Palm Beach, FL 33401
    (561) 712-4400 or (800) 226-5082
    Fax (561) 616-1545

Leave a reply

State Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming