A) Yes, there are a few food stamp and children family service offices on the Westside of Jacksonville, Florida. Here are a few options:
- Department Children & Family is located at 5920 Arlington Expy, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA. It has a rating of 1.9 stars on Google Maps.
- Access Florida is located at 1100 FL-109A, Jacksonville, FL 32211, USA. It has a rating of 4.1 stars on Google Maps.
- South Jacksonville Primary Cr is located at 3225 University Blvd S UNIT 101, Jacksonville, FL 32216, USA. It has a rating of 0 stars on Google Maps.
- Miller Street Neighborhood Renewal, Inc is located at 1271 Miller St, Orange Park, FL 32073, USA. It has a rating of 0 stars on Google Maps.
- Florida Department of Children and Families is located at 1845 Town Center Blvd, Orange Park, FL 32003, USA. It has a rating of 1.3 stars on Google Maps.
- According to Jacksonville Food Stamps, there is a Gateway Service Center located in Duval County that handles the application process for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in Jacksonville. The address is 5000-1 Norwood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL, 32208 and the phone number is (904) 359-6310.
- According to Jacksonville FL, DCF Offices, there are several Children’s and Families Offices in Jacksonville that provide various services such as child care assistance, child welfare programs, and adoption services. One of them is the Department of Children and Families – Northeast Region located at 5920 Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL, 32211. The phone number is (904) 723-2000.
- According to Jacksonville Gateway Service Center Food Stamp Office, the same office that administers SNAP benefits also provides other services such as Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), and Refugee Services. The office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..