A) If your SNAP application has been approved but you have not received an EBT card or any information, there are a few things you can do:
- Check the status of your application. You can usually do this online or by calling your local SNAP office.
- Make sure your address is correct. Your EBT card will be mailed to the address on file with your SNAP office. If you have recently moved, be sure to update your address as soon as possible.
- Contact your local SNAP office. If you have checked the status of your application and it shows that you have been approved, and you have verified that your address is correct, but you still have not received an EBT card or any information, contact your local SNAP office. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and get your benefits to you as soon as possible.
Here are some additional tips:
- If you have not received your EBT card within 10 business days of being approved, call your local SNAP office.
- If you have lost or stolen your EBT card, you can report it to your local SNAP office and request a replacement.
- You can check your EBT balance online or by calling the number on the back of your card.
- You can use your EBT card at most grocery stores and farmers markets to purchase eligible foods.
If you are having trouble accessing your SNAP benefits, you can also contact your local food bank or other food assistance organization for help.