need to close my SNAP case in Illinois to open a new case in Arizona

A) To close your SNAP case in Illinois and open a new case in Arizona, you will need to contact the Department of Human Services (DHS) or the agency responsible for distributing SNAP benefits in both states. They will be able to assist you in closing your case in Illinois and provide information on how to apply for benefits in Arizona.

In general, you will need to provide documentation such as proof of residency, income, and household size in order to apply for SNAP benefits in Arizona. You may also be required to complete an in-person interview and provide additional information as needed.

It’s important to note that you will likely need to reapply for SNAP benefits in Arizona, even if you were previously approved for benefits in Illinois. The process and requirements for receiving benefits can vary by state, so I recommend contacting the Arizona DHS for specific information and guidance on the application process.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *