How do I change my address on my food stamp case?

A) To change your address on your food stamp case, you will need to contact the agency that administers the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) in your state.

Here are the steps you can follow:

  1. Find the contact information for the agency in your state that handles SNAP. You can search for this information online or call your local Department of Social Services to obtain the contact information.
  2. Contact the agency and inform them that you need to change your address on your food stamp case. They may ask you to provide your name, case number, and new address.
  3. The agency may ask you to provide proof of your new address, such as a driver’s license, utility bill, or lease agreement. Be sure to ask them what documents they require for the address change.
  4. Once the agency has updated your address, they may send you a new EBT card with your updated address or may provide instructions on how to update your address on your existing card.

It’s important to notify the SNAP agency of any changes in your address, as this can impact your eligibility and benefits. It’s also important to keep your contact information up to date so that you can receive important communications from the agency regarding your benefits.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *