Find your local Food Stamp (SNAP) - Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Office here! Not a government website.

Would like to get food stamp only. I still have insurance from my job

Q) Hi my name is Martha C***** and I’m leave long term disability from work and last year end up having heart failure the Edema cellulitis in my legs then went back to work Because end up losing my apartment I went back know I was not ready or healthy so I work then on April 14 end up in the hospital and have infection in my blood and confuse and a fever of 103 so my leg got worse then I end up in ICU forgot who I was then they send me to a nursing home for therapy for my leg at the nursing home I end up In emergency room lost my memory.

I have liver cherosis I pay rent and my car and and little of could of light and gas I get only 1634.00 a month rent is 1000 car 396 a month light and gas and still have to pay co pay on my Doctor visits that I have like crazy i try buy food i have to limited myself since I’m on no salt food and 1200 calories I’m trying save my liver . Lose over 300 pound by now . Would like to get food stamp only I still have insurance from my job my walking is not good I lose my balance I get dizzy and did not want do this but here I’m need help at less for food stamp I have rent recipes I pay my car online I believe I’m behind a week it’s a van2005 need it . And plus my cell phone it’s 50 . This my number 7*******3 thank you hope to hear from agent in public aid
Ma***a C****z

A) To apply for food stamp benefits, or for information about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), contact your local SNAP office. You can find local offices and each State’s application on the USDA national map. Local offices are also listed in the State or local government pages of the telephone book. The office should be listed under “Food Stamps,” “Social Services,” “Human Services,” “Public Assistance,” or a similar title. You can also call your State’s SNAP hotline numbers. Most are toll-free numbers.

Leave a reply

Applying for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits

To apply for Food Stamp or SNAP benefits contact your local (SNAP) food stamp office office. Each State program has their own application form. If your State’s form is not on the web yet, you may need to contact your local food stamp office to request one.

158 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Food Stamp Office

  1. Funnily the day after I left a complaint I received a call from food stamp worker she did everything over the phone and said the amount that I would received the next day on my card usually if they say it’s going to be on your car the next day it is so I didn’t check the card and I went to the store and went shopping after a $500 bill for groceries the cashier said there’s no funds on the card once again trying to get through to the snap program to tell them something went wrong and once again nobody answers the phones they give you other phone numbers you can try and all those numbers nobody answers the phone so how are you to get your food stamps especially in these trying times right now Hawaii is on a lockdown because our cases keep rising so how much longer is it going to take me to get my food stamps this is really starting to be repetitive please people can I just get my food stamps

Leave a reply

State Food Stamp Office Locations

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming